in my comics this week.

  • Rioting, looting, fires burning unchecked, daring breakouts, National Guard enforcing curfews. Ah, Gotham. It's a helluva town.
  • And Diamondrock's right. It is so so so very wrong that her eyes are blue.
  • Even the Phantom Stranger's poppet does whatever it wants.
  • "Belay that talk, Amazon."
  • Wow, Superman was beautiful this month; you go, Guedes, Magalhase, and Curiel!
  • Ollie's idea of kinky sexy play.
  • Jim's nic fit.
  • "I'll have you know Gazerbeam and I once fought Mr. Bossy-pants."
  • Thank god Bibbo's not being portrayed as a congenital idiot any more.
  • Achilles?! Well... that's an interesting choice.
  • Oh, yeah; that's Jim Corrigan, the ass-kicking tough guy cop! Who sews.
  • That's the last hero I would have expected to go after a piece of tail!
  • Fire and ice.
  • "Well, hmm. I'm out." ROTFL!
  • The Mon-El watch.
  • Tong. So good to see Tong again, even if only in passing.
  • "He was a kind man." Yes. Thanks for remembering that.
  • How Amazons cover their nakedness.
  • Oh, nice gambit to make me like Halo. It's not working yet, but it's a nice try.
  • Well, if anyone would know about deserving to be hit repeatedly, it would be Hal.
  • Nice interpet on Mr. Freeze.
  • "You want a side of eggs with that ham?"
  • One of my favorite villains made Spider-Man punch himself in the face. BWAHAHAAHA!
  • Whoa. Do not &#$(@ with Commissioner Gordon.
  • Whoa. Do not make Wonder Woman do something she'll regret.
  • Whoa. That's ... Wendy's dad? Whoa. Whoa. Didn't see that coming.
  • Huh. The "anti-Luthor". Elegant; simple; a good role for him in a needed niche. I approve.
  • I guess I should have known Zatara was from Italy. But it never occurred to me.
  • What terrifies Phobia.
  • Gorbul Mammit; now that is a Flash fact!
  • Is it my imagination or is the deco architecture of Metropolis vaguely reminiscent of the crystalline structures of Krypton?
  • Now that is decapitation with drama! Thanks, Kevin Vanhook!
  • You know, if he had hit her, so-called feminists would be up in arms about it. Whose double-standard is it...?
  • "Foolish ornament"? Ouch, that hurts!
  • Is the Phantom Stranger wearing a sweater-vest? Just never know what he'll do.
  • Okay, I've always hated her. But now she's dissing Detroit. This means war.
  • John Kent's new job.
  • Homoerotic tension humor!
  • Zolpidem? Wow, they are desperate.
  • Ooo, I didn't think Genocide would go there. She really does know how to cut deep. But my money's still on Etta.
  • Do yourself a favor; don't miss the debut of the Incredibles comic this week. It made me happy.
  • So, even McDuffie knows his run hasn't accomplished anything? Brilliantly self-aware redux, part of his ingenious grand plan, or just unintentional irony?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY