in my comics this week.

  • Dr. Hector Hammond, as he originally was.
  • Knowledge?! I wanted a leather jacket with my name on the sleeves!
  • And they were on sale, too? I suspect Blockade Boy, frankly... .
  • Fire stick = cigarette = Libra's staff. Nice.
  • That Alfred, in the midst of a raging fire, is still an unforgiving film critic.
  • Yeah, I'd probably just wear whatever my closet told me to wear, too.
  • "Condition Amber" made me laugh out loud.
  • Hal getting hit in the head with a yellow frisbee.
  • Oh my god. That's John. In an office. Like... like an architect. Seeing it feels like ... sacrilege.
  • Is that the Man-of-Bats shield?
  • The perfect cocktail.
  • The cover of "Recipes for Revenge".
  • Oh, Lex, sweetie; will you kill me if I tell you those pants make you look fat?
  • Well, of course he's naked; duh.
  • Even at the end, Clark has to scoop Lois.
  • Jaime's understated inability to let go what happened. Or what didn't.
  • Actually, Mr. Norg, I myself am quite disappointed about his serious interest.
  • Rolex Chronoberg?
  • Blindingly obvious. Heh. Heh heh.
  • Geoff Johns, who is clearly some sort of superhuman, fixing everything about the Toyman in, essentially, one panel. Sheer genius.
  • Orion = God of War = Mars = Manhunter = D.O.A.
  • "Hit 'em like Napoleon" is the new "Bend it like Beckham".
  • It's really hard to overuse the word "orrery".
  • I... I love you, Solaris.
  • "I'm twenty-two!"
  • Okay, who set up those two for a date?! Not E-harmony!
  • Hey, Batman's doing "Someone's taking my life apart piece by piece" and "Everything I know about myself is lie" at the same time. Grant Morrison is SO innovative!
  • H is the eighth letter of the alphabet.
  • That Ocean Master is at the table.
  • How is it possible that 1011 doesn't mean anything significant in binary. Morrison so loves speaking binary.
  • I dunno--don't children always look like that? They do to me.
  • I'm sure J'onn would agree with you, Dan.
  • It took me a while to figure it out, but that's the toy train Clayface knocked Batman out with 60 years ago. Nice memory, Grant.
  • Wait... she kissed JO?! Good lord, it's like Degrassi in the 31st Century!
  • Beagle.
  • Nasty.
  • Air hammers.
  • Welcome mat. Heh. Of course.
  • Now that's heartburn.
  • Dark Side's limp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY