So, it's really nice that Final Crisis comprises major elements focused on each of the original members of the JLA.

  • Batman has "Batman R.I.P."
  • Superman has "the Legion of Three Worlds".
  • Wonder Woman has this new "Manazons" thing going on.
  • Green Lantern gets the "Darkest Night".
  • The Flash gets to come back from the dead (and with Revenge of the Rogues, maybe Flash-- Wally West, that is-- gets to die, as well).
  • Martian Manhunter gets to go out in a blaze of glory courtesy of "The Human Flame".
  • And Aquaman...

oh, yeah.

Which leads me to my crazy zany theory....

Aquaman will return at the end of Final Crisis.


I don't know how. But my theory hinges on the fact that so very much attention is being so very consciously drawn to each and every other member of the original JLA, that misdirection might be part of it. After all, so much is already known about Final Crisis, that bringing back Aquaman is the only surprise they could still surprise us with.

All I have to say is, if it does happen, you read it here first.... .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY