Yesterday, I was delighted to receive, hand-delivered by charming Charlie of Xion Games, copies of my recent Heroclix maps: Ferris Aircraft, the Iceberg Lounge, Central City, and Crime Alley. Soon I'll have to order Apex City and Weisinger Plaza, as well!

I was delighted; it can be hard to get a good sense from staring at a computer screen how a large-scale printing is going to turn out, but these were excellent, with delicious detail. But I also got some news that made me feel like a piker...

Imagine my surprise to learn that an Absorbacommando, Mathias, actually went and made 3D versions of some of my maps, including...

The Crime Alley Map
Photobucket
(including the fire escapes!)

The Big Monkey Map
Photobucket

and the Joker's Hideout Map.
Photobucket
(Hey, what's Iron Man doing in there...?!)


Very impressive, Mathias! I'm honored you troubled to give my work the 3D treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY