... in my comics this week.

  • Mina's freedom.
  • I never thought Jonah Hex would make me start singing, "It's Raining Men".
  • You know, a "circus gang" isn't the single most original idea ever.
  • Hey, isn't that the cover to " "The Dark Plane Returns"?
  • Always meet in a fireworks warehouse.
  • I'll take Minhattin.
  • That's... that's a cutaway diagram of the Batcave. I am speechless; and thankful. Curse you!!!!
  • White man. With white hair. Wearing all white. In a coal mine.
  • Prof. Milo. So gratifying.
  • Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
  • Toyman needs to read more Silver Age comics, LOL!
  • Flaming nipples... as an idiom.
  • Wow. Green Lanterns doing, like, research. Refreshing.
  • Huh. Torturing nuns? Never thought of that; need to keep that one in mind.
  • Bane's real name.
  • Oh, where's Korgi when you need it...?
  • Doesn't crystal-pierced Kryptonians look and sound like a refreshing summertime dessert?
  • Well, that was a short-lived piece of good news.
  • Okay, if this the return of Dr. Domino, I will take back everything I ever said about this writer; every single thing.
  • The revenance of Jonan Hex.
  • "You don't need your gall bladder, do you? Because I could really use the space."
  • Great Rao, Kal has GUTS! Still, defying Zod is nothing compared to defying Perry White, Masterman.
  • Oh, don't lie. You have so worn leather pants before.
  • Ah ha! Churchill was a fan of El Papagayo!
  • The 'Motivation Bunker'? Ouch. Well put.
  • "I don't think I can take this anymore." Hey, Hal subscribes to JLA!
  • Thanks, William Sturges, for obeying the Prime Directive of Horror Movies.
  • "Not even that time we dug up that feller with six gold teeth."
  • The reality everyone knows in the heart but denies in conversation. You scare me, Gail.
  • OMG. Jonah, Lazarus, Bat, and Tallulah? Oh yeah, the Wild Justice League rides!
  • I know European circus slang when I hear it, too!
  • Condiment King. Really, what more do you want?
  • If you said, "Mr. Polka Dot", you win.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY