in my comics this week.

  • That Central City looks like Central City in Rogue's Revenge.
  • "I have always found the eating plan to be an excellent backup."
  • That the cosmic egg, a vestige of the JLA/Avengers crossover is still part of DC's continuity.
  • "Sidekick City".
  • Wow. That situation with Iris didn't quite work out as expected, did it?
  • I bet Despero's the kind of guy who'll never stop to ask directions.
  • That I'm not sure which is scarier, Inertia or Zoom.
  • Blue Beetle talking to his "backpack".
  • Superspeed decapitation... yay!
  • That Jimmy Olsen is part of that particular JLA database.
  • I guess being Inertia takes a lot of guts.
  • Nnamdi's clever subterfuge.
  • Okay, that Poison Ivy story was almost pure EC Comics! Take that, Doc Wertham!
  • Manhunter versus Black Canary. Heh. Heh heh.
  • Spider-Man in Daredevil's costume. Why aren't you reading Spider-Man?
  • Trigon putting a cherry on Raven's pancakes.
  • I like this "Infinity"; howcum I've never heard of her before?
  • Say what you will about Judd Winick's writing (and I have), but his Batman is all five kinds of cool. And SO much cooler than Green Arrow.
  • The highly unexpected guest star in Birds of Prey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY