in my comics this week.

  • Jefferson Pierce, bug-zapper.
  • Rodger dodger? Really?
  • "It must be love."
  • Miss...uh... Woman.
  • What Linda has in mind (despite the preceding mistake in reversed word balloons).
  • Best Mount Rushmore joke ever.
  • If I wanted to pick a safe place to jump to, Hal Jordan's head would not be it.
  • The Rogues being ... dumb? evil? twisted? enough to think that killing Kid Zoom makes up for killing Kid Flash.
  • It's not all about you, Supergirl.
  • Tragedy must not be random; it must be calculated.
  • "If you had an orifice I'd kiss it or rub it or something."
  • A mayonnaise jar.
  • Finally, I understand why Pied Piper would be a conduit for the anti-life equation.
  • "Mock me at your peril, woman."
  • Starro + Chemo = Thing of Beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY