in my comics this week.

  • Well, there's quite a lot going on with the Scarredian of the Universe, isn't there?
  • Why Batman gets hit by a rocket launcher.
  • I shouldn't have laughed so hard at "he seems sooooo confused." But I did.
  • Okay; points for having the balls to call it "Bullets and Bracelets".
  • I'm not ashamed to admit I cried when Martha got a strange visitor from another planet.
  • "He must be an animal. Who'd a thought." I'da thought; those types often are.
  • I've heard of vomiting up blood but... all of it?
  • "I suppose." Super-modesty!
  • Suffering Sappho! The first page of Hercules is worth the price of admission. Van Lente, you are my hero.
  • The Ultra-Humanite's clone-brained gestalti-borgs.
  • Brainy's boxers.
  • Lycus? And pairing him with a dog? That's sheer mythological genius.
  • Kudos to James Robinson for not sweeping the Air Force One incident under the rug.
  • It's not often an odontomachus comes up, even in comics.
  • The Princess attempts to re-write the original Brainiac story.
  • Okay, I give up; what does C.P.T. stand for?
  • "I had an hour to spare one day, so I figured out how to miniature weather."
  • All cats deserve red rings.
  • Doze deles voando em volta do Cristo Redentor. Tourists; they also go for the landmarks.
  • "Was that a 'no' ?" Good lord, he's a snotty bastard.
  • The Brown Bomber. And he has the best magic words ever.
  • 200%? Really?
  • The president's joke. If only he were that cool.
  • I adore Tatters. You do, too.
  • Mento's still-ridiculous hat.
  • "Four? That seems excessive." Yes, it does, David Kim. But you are now and always will be my favorite one.
  • Thara Ak-Var, Superlesbian?
  • Soap company contest.
  • Superman: Red or Blue? That's the wittiest political comic book joke in a long time.
  • NOT D.C.? GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST!
  • "But it annoys you, and that gives me some pleasure." Now THAT is man we came to love pre-Crisis!
  • Read Spider-Man. It's good, old-fashioned comic book fun.
  • Of course he knows Gaelic. Or at least that one phrase.
  • Now that is a Zeus cameo.
  • "How's his honey?" is not something I would have ever expected that character to say.
  • Two cats/power rings stories in one month?!
  • Okay, why was I completely not suprised when Metropolis got its strange visitor from another planet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY