in my comics this week.

  • Why Jonah wears the uniform. Of course; that makes perfect sense.
  • Brain stem nannites.
  • Krona's... footprints? That's hilarious.
  • Bigger Melvin. My god, I almost fainted when I saw Bigger Melvin. He was in the first comic book I ever bought... And the drainpipe/chase sequence couldn't have made me happier.
  • Suddenly, the current JLA story is a lot more interesting than I thought it was.
  • I just love Lois "Fastlane" Lane, even though I'm obviously not supposed to.
  • Imagination is the 5th Dimension.
  • You'd think the "cactus in the face" scene would be in Jonah Hex, but it isn't...
  • Tatters the Junkyard Sidekick.
  • Batman R.I.P is now one issue closer to be over; yay!
  • Hal and Ollie beating the snot out of each other.
  • "Carol's dead?" Even when he's written wrong, Two-Face is still a great villain.
  • Loved seeing Grant Morrison's Yellow Alien being exposed.
  • Cameron's unexpected news.
  • Dinah beating the snot out of Hal and Ollie.
  • Okay, even though it didn't do anything but sit there, just know that there's a robot dog in Manhunter makes me happy.
  • Ha, very clever; Bruce Wayne does what Batman mustn't.
  • "Ya can die now." God, I love that man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY