It seems we have our Superman.

I'll admit, I don't know much (or really anything) about this Henry Cavill guy. He's been in a few different things, none of which I've seen. He might be a good actor -- or he may be terrible.

One thing I find interesting is that he's British. Now don't get me wrong; that doesn't bother me. I just think it's an interesting bit of trivia that our Batman (Christian Bale) and our Superman (Henry Cavill) are both from the United Kingdom.

I imagine some people might have a problem with that. It doesn't bother me that Superman is going to be played by a British actor. Others may not be so open minded. I remember how some people were getting bent out of shape when they didn't say "Truth, Justice, and the American Way" in Superman Returns.

But here's the thing: Superman may be an American, but he doesn't belong to America. Superman is far being than any one nation. There are fans of Superman all around the world, from Kansas to Canada to Japan. Superman belongs to the world, and anyone can be Superman.

Here's hoping Henry Cavill is the man for the job. Here's hoping he can be the Man of Steel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY