... in my comics this week.

  • I always said Todd was well-rounded.
  • Superman is full, of, well, action. And lots of scenes.
  • I'm impressed she took the time to have the razor blade personalized.
  • Wonder Woman is a racist who only talks to white animals. What about Mammals of Color, huh?
  • Crabby King Chimera; has he met Zatara?
  • Zatara's suprising new old assistant.
  • "How do you think I'd look in a trenchcoat?"
  • Alice goes Demosthenes one better!
  • Roulette's opponent at cards.
  • The Mad Mod's makeover!
  • Can't wrap... head ... around ... Dr. Light + Guardian...!
  • Detective is so beautiful, I'd buy it even if I couldn't read English.
  • That's Atlas's boss? Uh-oh.
  • Miss Martian's three-inch heels.
  • "These boots seem completely impractical in a combat situation."
  • All-American Kid.
  • Heh. Steel must have learned that one from the Joker.
  • Wow; finally, a team the JSA doesn't simply overwhelm.
  • Atlas is evil... but really hot.
  • Kids; they always wind up stabbing you in the back.
  • Black Canary's Fun Closet. Yeah, I am so sure that stuff is for "undercover" work. More like "under covers".
  • Aquagirl to the rescue!
  • Tellus and Sodam.
  • I could watch Batwoman kick ass all day.
  • Zatara's big hat.
  • Abe Lincoln gets take-out.
  • I very much enjoy the swoopy thing, too.
  • Wait, did Black Canary just call Wonder Woman a lesbian? Snort.
  • Steel getting punched through not one, but two panel borders.
  • I love the fact that Alice is basically a nut with a gun. I just love Gotham City.
  • The Royal Flush Gang. Really, it doesn't matter what they're doing, because they are the Royal Flush Gang. But they are doing just what they are supposed to.
  • Dog versus Question.
  • Mark Merlin!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY