in this week's comics.

  • Wait... a... a scar on Hal Jordan's head? A scar on... Hal Jordan's head? BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • I'm pretty sure I've never actually seen someone die by banana peel before.
  • Okay, I don't pretend to have any idea why Mongul seems to have a detachable while still operable arm; but it is funny.
  • "I didn't even realize I had an arch-enemy."
  • Luthor and Brainiac are still the best team of villains ever; particularly when they aren't really working together.
  • Two-Face was just everywhere this week. And sounding intelligent, like a successful criminal, not like someone who'd have trouble crossing the street. Bully.
  • Have I mentioned how wonderful I think it is that the Book of Oa is written in Interlac?
  • Finally, a psychologist who says, "No; no, don't bother."
  • Two comics with Two-Face and a pizza delivery guy. It's a strange world.
  • Captain Action was about 90 times better than it had any right to be; Fabien Nicienza strikes again. Bully for you, Moonstone. I think I need to start reading more Moonstone.
  • So, who taught Batman how to make his nipples look like his eyes? I'm betting it was the Phantom Stranger.
  • XXX...! XXX...! XXX...!
  • He becomes a folk hero for robbing banks? Diamondrock's right, the Marvel Universe is full of idiots.
  • "Doctor Wing"; heh, nice one.
  • When did the Lone Ranger become a Vertigo book? You deserve to read the Lone Ranger.
  • The Creature Commandos? Ultraa the Multi-Alien? Action is officially insane. In the best possible way.
  • Okay, I don't think they make a Twelve-Step program for that.
  • Nightwing's secret is being rather strongly hinted at, isn't it? Too strongly...?
  • I always thought Valhalla Cemetery was a dumb idea.
  • Booster didn't notice the modern art, but I spotted it right away; did you?
  • The Blank. Spider-Man's rogue's gallery is having quiet a renaissance, isn't it?
  • My gods, I have the hots for naked Brainiac....
  • Do I actually... miss Judd Winick on GA/BC? Who I am, and what have I done with Scipio Garling?
  • "I am the god of progress."
  • NOT the midwife you want helping you. Really.
  • The difference between Brainiac and Luthor, succinctly explained.
  • "You meant bow and arrows, didn't you?" ROTFL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY