in comics this week.

  • "What are you, his emergency secret weapon?"
  • Just keep repeating: "That is not Gaggy. I do not see Gaggy. There is no Gaggy. There never was a Gaggy. Nor will there ever be."
  • Continuity comes to Jonah Hex!
  • "What's money? Is it important?"
  • Good to see the red roadster again!
  • And yet another Lex Luthor robot meets an ignominious end.
  • "Shock and Awesome" is a great title.
  • "Shocker and Awe" is a less great title.
  • Oh, Gog's other shoe drops, and a mighty big shoe it is.
  • I see nothing wrong with spending $5 million on a personalized helicopter.
  • "Invulnerability... failing... bombardment ... hurting!"
  • I honestly think that's the first time I've ever seen Jonah laugh.
  • The Laughing Contest.
  • Best spectral decapitation scene ever!
  • Well, that's solves the long-standing "mystery of the Kingdom Come Flash".
  • "Did I miss the dream sequence?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY