J'onn, I'm so glad I caught up with you!

The editors of DC Comics are coming; they're coming to kill you!
I don't think that's going to help, J'onn. They can still see your thought ballo--errr, ah, I mean they can, um, detect you with their telepathy. Besides they've got unearthly powers of their own, and your own powers are so inconsistent that--
Ooh, I was afraid something like that might happen. I don't think hiding going to work very--

Well, you did, but the Skrull-Gumby look didn't really help, I'm afraid.

Their plan is to have the Human Flame will use his fire to kill you and--


Oh, yes, I know they keep removing your weakness, J'onn. But you should know that only lasts until the next time they use you in story.

Dan Didio, Geoff Johns, and Grant Morrison are going to kill you, believe me.

Yeah, it's never enough power, is it, J'onn?

Maybe if you reinvent yourself; you did so well in the comedic antics of the JLI...
Oh, yeah, I forgot; you were pretty much the straight-man, weren't you?

Perhaps you'd better just say your good-byes.
Um, yeah, Mrs. Martian? Don't stay up waiting for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY