... in my comics this week.

  • Black Adam needs a trip to Mattress Discounters.
  • Manhunter + Blue Beetle = Great Happiness.
  • "I don't need a translator." Mr. Terrific and Amazing Man are my new favorite comic book comedy duo!
  • Nightwing fighting fire with fire.
  • Jonah Hex versus One of Those Women From Love & Rockets.
  • Hey, I guess it's the modern "Mystery Analysts of Gotham"!
  • Ryan Choi was particularly disarming this month.
  • Finally getting to see Damage's face. Sigh!
  • Ramsey's great-grandparents.
  • The giant octopus that doesn't do anything.
  • Now we know where the spooky lighting is coming from in DC's latest series of house ads.
  • Nick, isn't that gun a bit extreme, even for you?
  • The Atomic Skull taking a face-plant into wet cement.
  • Detective Comics being full of detectives and detecting.
  • Esteban's insightful and cogent explanation of the appeal of bullfighting (and most reality tv progamming).
  • LOTS of neck-snapping in Secret Invasion! Sigh; I guess you need to read DC if you want a decent decapitation... .
  • Jonah puts up with a lot of bull.
  • Jarvis's polite request.
  • Having Nightwing fight an old Black Condor foe? Ingenious!
  • "I'm a giant sea monster of the depths. It's what I do."
  • Batman in a Chat Room.
  • Dr. Choi's savior. Both of them, really.
  • Dylan receives a package, and all that it implies. Shudder.
  • Concerning the House Ad for Uncanny X-Men #500: so, do all of Marvel's female characters seem like drag queens, or what?
  • Nightwing doing snappy patter during fight scenes... in his head. Why aren't you reading Nightwing, people?
  • Todd Rice flying a helicopter makes me hot. Or doing anything else, really.
  • House of Mystery = the new Sandman.
  • Kr'ali Stark...?!
  • Fabulous two-page synopsis of Manhunter-so-far.
  • "I heard they were developing her for HBO." Priceless!
  • Batman can't save everyone, particularly not from themselves.
  • "This one's on me." Oh, Jonah, you slay me (and most of your supporting cast!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY