Actually, Guy...


you're wrong.

Or, at least, your writer is.


Guy is from Baltimore; he majored in psychology and education. He served as a counselor for prisoners, and is best known professionally for having taught physical education to the mentally handicapped.

Who wrote this panel? Does DC even have editors? Is there no longer a requirement that writers know, quite literally, the first thing about the characters they write?

Next year, I hope to read more stories from this author about:
  • Kate Kane's Christmas
  • Clark Kent's upbringing in the tough streets of Suicide Slum
  • How Bruce Wayne started penniless and earned his millions
  • and the Martian Manhunter's early life on Jupiter.
If I thought the writer knew better, and was just having Guy be ironic -- "I don't want to be a teacher, or, I know what really teaching is, and this is just a waste of my time"-- then I'd feel better.

But I don't believe that for one second, and I doubt you do either.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY