in my comics this week.

  • I really like that Kandor has trees and rivers. Like cities do.
  • "I'm not a face to wake up to." Indeed.
  • See? No matter what Team Ability symbol they put on his Heroclix dial, I have always considered that character an enemy and not an ally.
  • Code name: Beagle. Nice one.
  • Why Star Boy left the Legion. That, folks, is continuity.
  • Linda Lang.
  • YOU are not the boss of Battle Beast!
  • Running to the Spectre? AGAIN? Okay, it's definitely time for you to go back to the Kids' Table.
  • "I'm a god, not a saint."
  • Vibe. Love that new outfit, dear!
  • Honor and loyalty shine bright in this weary world.
  • Oh, how I was looking forward to the undoubted laughfest of the Phantom Stranger + Green Lantern. And, OH, how wrong I was...
  • An elegant, hand-waiving explanation of the previous badly botched versions of Supergirl; yeah, I'll buy that.
  • Yes, they are the size of the Lincoln Memorial.
  • Oh, of course they had Captain Atom talk to him.
  • Allen and Nolan's one-two punch.
  • Now that is an origin for Supergirl.
  • Donna Troy, librarian.
  • "He believes I send the dreams" is one of the most coldly badass things you will ever hear a character say.
  • Oh, yeah, something is definitely afoot for retooling the Batfamily titles. And with Batwoman; yay!
  • Anthony's passing.
  • You know the scope of the action is pretty broad when the collateral damage of the battle is... Europe.
  • Wow. The food in the 31st Century must be just horrible.
  • Yes, "cat" should always be in quotation marks.
  • Shouldn't all girlfriends be able to vanish your clothes just by touching them?
  • The Planet's new business editor.
  • "I'm young, I'm rich, I'm adored."
  • What the HECK is Starman up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY