... in my comics this week.

  • Ah. The old "second identity-module set up in case of psychological debilitation" routine. Makes sense. Not really worth all these issues, but still it makes some sense.
  • "Money is easy. Answers are hard."
  • Alfred & His Shotgun versus Booster Gold & Co. Guess who wins?
  • Tom Tresser gets groomed. And looks really hot during it.
  • Batman's cape in Batman Confidential deserves it own miniseries.
  • The Club of Villains doesn't seem quite as threatening as they did in the first splash panel.
  • I'm pretty certain I've never seen Superman throw up before.
  • "Henchmen are for wussies."
  • Batgirl's high heel destroys reality as we know it.
  • Okay, I know the blue jay wasn't supposed to be funny. But it was HILARIOUS.
  • It's raining ocula; hallelujah! Where's the Corinthian when you need him?
  • Sarge Steel's diary has a very interesting prose-style, doesn't it?
  • MORE KILLER MOTH IN ONE ISSUE THAN I EVER DREAMED POSSIBLE!!!
  • The Bat-Radia made me laugh.
  • The Girl Sentries versus the Bonfire Girls.
  • I'm pretty certain I've never seen Mojo throw up before. Certain not that.
  • "Gnats and nuisance," is my new favorite phrase.
  • They weren't aiming at Connor.
  • Eddie Brock's cancer is gone. Interesting.
  • Cottus. Always good to see a classical monster, even if only in cameo.
  • "Whatever you do, don't upset Hippolyta."
  • Supergirl versus Cat Grant's boobs.
  • So, is that the first time the Narrows has been mentioned by name in comics proper?
  • Hawkman fighting an ape in a bustier. Um, the ape, not Hawkman.
  • The Moth Signal, and all that comes with it.
  • I'm really really starting to adore Donna Troy. I guess I really am gay.
  • Super-deep-throating is a rarely used power.
  • "But one guy at a time just doesn't do it for me." Really, it gives a whole new meaning to the name 'Bulls-eye'.
  • Superman versus a big monkey. I like big monkeys. Particulary ones that are correctly named.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY