in my comics this week.

  • Hawkman's expository soliloquy.
  • Brainiac 5 doing, well, what only Brainiac 5 can do.
  • The perfectly logical explanation of why Superman (et al.) are better than their anti-matter countparts.
  • How can anyone not be able to tell the difference between the waltz and the cha-cha?
  • Hey, looks like Gog took the same classes on Divine Retribution that the Spectre took.
  • "I'll walk with Gog"; that would make a great song title!
  • That is almost exactly how a dog thinks.
  • What Geoff did with Lance. As ALWAYS, Geoff's plan seems obvious in retrospect, but you never, ever, ever see it coming!
  • "Ding-dang".
  • The Lyapunov terminus boundary. In a frickin' comic book.
  • Of course; that's who Enigma is.
  • I don't know who Wonderdog is, but I feel I owe him a great debt of gratitude.
  • The magic wand joke in Spider-Man. Nice one.
  • How to represent "helium voice" in a word balloon.
  • Thank you, Robin, for not acting like there's nothing else going on in your other books.
  • You know, I'd want a dog like that... if I didn't already have one.
  • "Yes, I know my own name, thank you." Occasional real-world reactions to expository exclamations can be refreshing!
  • Oh, grife, Kin'thea is falling for the charms of Garth, and I think I am, too.
  • The ending to Teen Titans Year One is... odd. Disturbingly.
  • Ultraman is still a moron.
  • The pantry at Legion HQ is unusually ... well stocked.
  • Well, really, the only good thing I can say about that is: I got to see Geo-Force's throat get slit.
  • Aqualad's showercap. Particularly since it took me a full minute before I asked myself, "Why is he wearing a showercap?"
  • Okay, I shouldn't find "Anti-venom" brilliant; but I do anyway.
  • "Shut up. No questions. Do as I say." Really; how can you not love that man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY