Hello and Happy Weekend!!!

Wishing all of you a very treasured and special Mother's Day!


Sunday will be bittersweet for me. Bitter because I will miss celebrating such a special day with my own amazing Mother. It has been almost seven years since she lost her long, difficult battle with cancer but it feels like yesterday that I last held her hand or heard her voice. She was such a special person and there will never be another like her. She gave me so many special gifts. I recieved the love of family, travel and culture, art, nature, quality, and books from her. I learned what it is to be giving, a good person, and the importance of beauty and laughter. These, among so many more,  she taught me.

I am going to celebrate her life and the fact that my Mom was also my best friend, that our relationship was so close and that I was chosen to be her daughter. An honor that I will never let go ofor take for granted.




The day is also sweet for me because I can celebrate another spectacular gift I have been given, my son. My little Prince is the most incredible miracle I have ever witnessed. Everyday he reminds me of what I truly believe in and he gives me purpose and a reason to be better with every second that ticks by. I felt as though I was born the same day he was.

So, let the celebrations begin! Celebrate those that are with us and those that have left us, the future and the past. After all that is the fiber we are all made of.

~Wishing you all a truly beautiful weekend~

.All images via Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY