It may or may not surprise you to find that I'm actually quite the fan of the Green Hornet. Everything about the character has always seemed cool to me. A pulpy super-hero in a green fedora? Sign me up. That awesome car? Yes please. Kato? Hell yeah!

That said, I don't think I'll be buying Kevin Smith's Green Hornet. You see, I don't really like Kevin Smith all that much. I've never seen one of his movies that I thought was better than average. His Green Arrow was only fair to middlin'. And as far as I'm concerned his Batman kind of sucks.

Now, Matt Wagner's Green Hornet: Year One? I am all over that. You see, Matt Wagner may not have made any movies. Or written Green Arrow. But I know for a fact that his Batman is some of the best Batman ever.

Besides, it's going to be set in the time period of the original radio serials. And I'm a sucker for period pieces. I eat them up. Sure, Dynamite is putting out something like five Green Hornet books. But I think Year One will probably be the one worth my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY